Make An Appointment +91 - 9811377332
Awards and Recognitions
- Agarwal BB, Agarwal S, Gupta M, Dhamija N, Mahajan KC. Endoscopic excision (EE) of benign breast lump (BBL) using two ports. XVth International Congress of the European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES) Athens, Greece, 4–7 July 2007. Surg Endosc (2008) 22:S58.
- Agarwal BB, Agarwal S, Gupta M, Dhamija N, Ladha A, Mahajan KC. Cholecystogastric fistulae (CGF) myths/reality, our dissection technique avoiding use of energy sources, experience and review of literature. XVth International Congress of the European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES) Athens, Greece, 4–7 July 2007. Surg Endosc (2008) 22:S73.
- N.Dhamija, A.Dey, B.Sharma, N.Garg, S.Chetry, V.K.Malik. A Comparative clinical and biochemical evaluation of Dexamethasone in modulating the inflammatory response in minimal access surgery-A randomized controlled study. The Gangaram Journal, Vol.1, number 4(July-August 2011), pg. 178-183.
- S.Tapish, M.Taha, G.Naresh, D.Neeraj, V.K.Malik. Primary Mucormycosis of the abdominal wall- A rare fungal infection in a immunocompetent patient. Indian J Surg (Suppl 1):306-308.
- N.Dhamija, M.Kumar, BB Agarwal. Minimally Invasive Pancreaticoduenectomy - A Review. Article in press. Curr Med Res Pract. 2016.
- N Dhamija, B B Agarwal. Optimizing outcomes of colorectal surgery – The current perspectives. Curr Med Res Pract. 2016;6:69-78
- B B Agarwal, N Dhamija, K Manish, M Krishna, K Muley, R Jain. Dual laparoscopic cholecystectomies for dual primordium duplicate accessory gallbladder having independent cystic duct and artery. Surg Endosc (2017) 31:1964–1965
- N Dhamija, K Manish, K Muley, B B Agarwal. Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery, proposed stoma site use as specimen extraction- our initial experience. Curr Med Res Pract. 2017;7:41-43
Dr. Neeraj Dhamija Laparoscopic & Robotic Gastrointestinal Surgeon
Dr. Neeraj Dhamija expertise in Minimally Invasive Surgery (Laparoscopic & Robotic) of the Abdomen with special interest in Pancreatic Surgery.
Currently working as, a consultant in the Department of Laparoscopic & General Surgery in the prestigious Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi-India.
Copyright © Laparoscopic & Robotic Gastrointestinal Surgery. All rights reserved.